Saturday, October 24, 2015

Gather ye fall colors while ye may ...


A quick scan of news, Facebook and Twitter feeds suggests that there's nothing to be outraged about this morning --- at least in this small corner of the universe.


The Register is extraordinarily excited about the fact the Iowa Caucuses are just 100 days away. I'm not --- although I did sign a Hillary pledge card the other day.


It's trick-or-treat day at HyVee and other stores in Chariton, but my costume isn't ready.


The Lucas County Arts Council's annual fall festival will be under way at the Freight House from 10 a.m. to 4 p.m. Think I'll stop in there.


But mostly I'll still be admiring the fall colors --- when the sun comes up and/or out.


These are a few shots taken at the Chariton Cemetery when I was wandering around out there Thursday morning.

These leaves aren't going to be with us that much longer, so gather ye visual images while ye may.

No comments: